We were lucky to have Churchcroft recommended to us over 5 years ago when Daisy joined us as a puppy. When we rescued Lacey we never expected to spend so much time with you. Lacey could not have had better care than that which she received from everyone associated with Churchcroft. Although the outcome was not what we wanted the extra time that she had with us was down to the expert vetinary care she received. We can never thank you enough for the care and compassion shown to her, Daisy and us h...
Why Choose Us?
We try harder than anyone to keep your pet well, and we are available 24/7.
We will always involve you in decisions regarding your pet’s treatment.
We invest heavily in training and modern equipment to give the best care to your pet.
We aim to educate our clients to help them to look after their pets in the healthiest way possible.
We are pet owners and lovers-we completely understand all the stresses and pressures of pet care.
We have ample off-street parking.
We PRICE MATCH any local vets for routine procedures-even though we think we do these better.
30 Reasons To Choose Churchcroft
1. We try harder than anyone to do the best for your pet.
2. We are available-ourselves-24 hours a day to attend to any seriously ill pet or to discuss whether you need to take urgent action.
3. If your pet needs to stay in hospital overnight we will look after them ourselves-we will not send you and your pet off overnight to another practice.
4. We have ample off street parking.
5. We have long opening hours for your convenience.
6. We offer home visits where these may be appropriate to help you or your pet.
7. We have air conditioned premises for your and your pets' comfort whilst at the surgery.
8. Emergencies are seen at our usual site.
Standards of care
9. We will always involve you in decisions regarding your pet's care.
10. We are really well kitted out with modern equipment to give the best care to your pet.
11. We study hard all the time to make sure we are fully up to date with current evidence.
12. We have a senior clinician with over 20 years of full time work (including mentoring other vets) to ensure a vast amount of veterinary experience helping to ensure quick, accurate diagnosis and good choice of treatment.
13. We are a nurse training practice-meaning we adhere to current nursing care guidelines and are fully up to date with current best practice.
14. We offer advanced treatments such as chemotherapy to ensure that you can have as much quality time with your pet as possible.
15. We close all wounds where possible with an invisible suturing technique so there is no need for uncomfortable head collars and there is less scarring.
16. We will only recommend to you products which we know to be effective-you will not experience lack of effectiveness from our flea controls for example.
17. We aim to educate our clients to help them to look after their pets in the healthiest way possible.
18. As well as medical and surgical treatments, we will always advise on non-medical treatments that we believe will help your pet such as physiotherapy, grooming and weight control.
19. We will always explain our thoughts clearly, avoiding medical jargon, to ensure you fully understand our recommendations.
20. In the unfortunate event that your pet must be put to sleep we will make certain that this is done compassionately for you and your pet.
21. We offer a wellness plan to get you preventative care at a really good price.
22. We make NO CHARGE for pet insurance claim filing and chasing because we want to help you afford pet insurance for the best possible cover for your pet.
23. We have FREE PUPPY PARTIES to get your puppy socialised early to help make sure they become relaxed and sociable canine citizens.
24. We give more time per consultation (15 minutes rather than the standard 5 or 10 minutes) to ensure we understand both your pets needs and your own.
25. We PRICE MATCH any local vets for routine procedures-even though we think we do these better.
26. We are always happy to be consulted-if it’s worrying you then we are ready to examine your pet and advise, no matter how minor the problem.
27. You can email us any queries or requests at any time and we will be happy to reply when the surgery is open.
28. We value all pets. We are just as concerned for your chicken as for your cat.
29. We are pet owners and lovers-we completely understand all the stresses and pressures of pet care.
30. We aim to make all pet visits enjoyable for the pet-most of our dogs really enjoy their visits.